Fri, 08 Mar|
International Women's Day Celebration
Exe Events International Women's Day Celebration, bringing you two inspiring speakers in Tijana Tamburic and Fiona Bolt, PLUS Live entertainment by The Soultrain Experience, Hot & Cold Buffet and Welcome Drinks! Don't miss out Ladies - It's going to be a fabulous evening celebrating YOU!
Time & Location
08 Mar 2024, 17:45 – 09 Mar 2024, 00:00
Ocean, Exmouth, Queen's Dr, Exmouth EX8 2AY, UK
About The Event
Ladies, come and Join us on the evening of Friday 8th March to celebrate YOU!
It's International Women's Day and we cant think of a better way to celebrate than being in a room full of wonderful women, who are empowering and celebrating each other.
YOUR night will include;
- Welcome drink on Arrival
- Hot & Cold Buffet (served to your table)
- 2 Female Inspiring Speakers in Tijana Tamburic & Fiona Bolt
- Raffle raising Funds for Fear Free (a local domestic violence charity)
- Live Entertainment from superb vocalist Shelley Smith & The Soultrain Experience to dance the night away
And the bar will of course be open!!!!!
- Tijana Tamburic is co-founder of the London-based creative agency Female Narratives- working with a collective of over 100 female freelancers to tell real stories for brands. Their clients include META, Bumble, Allbirds, Merrell, and many female-founded b-corps. Above all, Tijana is a storyteller. She tells stories across different mediums and in innovative ways. She was Forbes 30 Under 30 in 2019 and a judge in 2020. Her TEDx Talk ‘When My Masculine Met My Feminine’ has over 44,000 views, and her opinion pieces, articles, and podcasts are widely read and listened to.
- Fiona Bolt, MBA Chartered MSCI's owner of Cameron Jones Financial Management, runs an Award-winning all-female financial Planning company on Exmouth Marina. A forty-year career, three professions – two in male-dominated environments, four maternity leaves, two husbands, one divorce, and an errant elderly father, will be covered in Fiona’s take on a woman’s life!
Doors will open at 5:45pm with last orders at 11:30pm and Carriages at Midnight!
Dress Code; please dress howeveer you wish to celebrate yourself and the women of the world. Colour theme for IWD is Purple, so if you'd like to add a splash of this to your outfit, then please do so!
We will be in touch with ticket holders closer to the time to ask for your guests names (if you've purchased a Table of 10 or numerous single tickets) and for any dietary requirements.
Huge thanks to our sponors (who will we be announcing on all social platforms shortly) who have contributed, enabling this event to take place!
As a female founder of Exe Events, I can NOT wait for this event and look forward to celebrating with you!
See you there!!
- Ticket type
+£0.94 service fee+£0.94 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out